Nothin' much...

I finally got to knit again! Giving in to hand cramps, I just put it down after several very satisfying rows of the ridiculously wide purple scarf (RWPS). It's just stockinette, but man was it gratifying. *sigh* Maybe I'll give it to my niece next Christmas. Oh, how I missed your fuzziness, purple-mauve yarn...and the soft springiness of the wooden needles...and getting the needle in my left hand wrapped up in the yarn coming off the skein....and adding stitches...I digress.

I wasn't feeling very well today and stayed on the couch for about 8 hours with brief excursions elsewhere. I read a good bit in preparation for my final paper coming up in Hell on Earth - er, I mean Sociological Theory class and also squeezed in a bit of HGTV home redo's. Man, that's good television right there. Who's with me?!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY!! You have returned from getting edumacated!!! I am seriously LOL about the rainbow scarf. Red is a much better choice. I love the FD pictures...specially the FRY BREAD one. YUM. Is that a decapitated penis in the halloween picture? Sure looks like it. Had another interview today, they should be letting us candidates know something by the end o'the week. Miss your face off.
Cla

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern