I'll spare you the gory details of this righteous indignation tale, but I had to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with my professor yesterday. I don't care what she says - she's wrong, I'm right, and I have lost respect for this woman. It will be difficult to remain in her class for the rest of the semester but such is life.
CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!
I have been planning (BUYING STUFF) for Halloween since July or August. I'm winding down now and am mostly figuring out where to put which decorations, how gross to make the kids' food - you know, boogers on a stick = pretzels and green dip, etc.
I have fantabulous plans for this bash so I hope everything goes like it should. It would be a shame if it bombed. Of course, we're providing free food and that's usually enough to be considered a good party. :)
Please, peruse my latest photos:




No comments:
Post a Comment