Yadda Yadda Yadda

Not much to post today. I spent all of yesterday reading and preparing for a class presentation. Yea.


Saturday we went to a friend's house to eat a hog and watch Auburn just barely beat Kansas State. Kansas should have won, they played better. It makes no difference to this Bama fan. I told my very Auburn fan husband that it would suit me fine if Auburn were undefeated when we annihilate them in the Iron Bowl.

I also managed to put up the valances in the dining room. Now I just need to add the finishing touches and we're set for this phase. There's still MUCH to do.

Last night I added another movie to my all-time favorties list: The Life Aquatic with Bill Murray (see the post above for the trailer). Alot of folks don't seem to get this movie, but I loved it. It's in my top 10.

Which movies are in my top 10, you ask? Let me list them for you.

  1. The Crow
  2. 300
  3. Dances with Wolves
  4. Good Will Hunting
  5. The Wizard of Oz
  6. Shawshank Redemption
  7. The Life Aquatic
  8. Dracula (the one with Winona Rider)
  9. Grease
  10. Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Keep in mind that these aren't necessarily ranked as I've listed them. Because honestly, how can anyone claim to have "a favorite movie"? The movie in the number one slot at any given time usually reflects my mood and whatever phase I'm going through. I could easily argue that 300 is my favorite because I'm in an obsessive Gerard Butler phase right now. My God, is there a sexier man on Earth? The answer is no.

And so concludes today's ramblings.


1 comment:

Bev said...

I just saw Auburn get beat by USF, not their best game. Guess they'll be dropping of the top pretty soon, and I won't even have to be tempted to stay up late and see them.
I loved 300!! I'll have to watch Life Aquatic, get back with u on that. love you, how's the family?

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern