Today I graduated from Remedial Knitting for "special" students to Regular Knitting 101. Yea! The trick, it turns out, is to use wooden needles and coarser yarn. Aluminum needles + fancy, soft yarn = knitting angst. Perhaps when I am a more mature fiber artist I will be able to use soft yarn, but until then it's all about the cheap stuff 'cause it makes me look good. Happy coincidence.
I say, is that stockinette stitch? Indeed.
I say, is that stockinette stitch? Indeed.

All hail the wooden sticks!


My green skein has an "outie".
I was beginning to think that I was too stoooopid to knit. Good thing I swam instead of sinking 'cause I've got LOTS of yarn. And I would hate to have wasted all that money. (Note to my husband: most of it was on clearance, if that helps.)


1 comment:
Three cheers for the knitted rectangle!
Hip-hip Hooray
Hip-hip Hooray
Hip-hip Hooray!!!
Post a Comment