I love having a camera ready when I come across unusual sights. Which rarely happens, except for today! I have never seen such a cool mail box. The Postal Service can be un-nerdy! Oh, wait, they made a Star Wars reference. They're still nerdy. Too bad they're not cool like us Trekkies.
And while I don't understand this gimmick, it apparently worked. Put a truck on top of a trailer
right next to the interstate and people will notice...maybe stop into the lot and buy a mobile home.
Before I get kicked out of the fiber arts and knitting blog rings, let me give a moment to the sticks and string. I have actually knitted this past week. Just managed to add a couple inches to the ridiculously wide purple scarf (r.w.p.s) but man, it felt good. I even got in a little angry knitting on the cowl but I realized it's unsalvageable. Oh good, another practice knit. When do I get to start to make real, actual, usable things? Um, I guess after I practice enough to get decent at it. D-oh!
I can't remember the last time I used my inkle loom. *sigh*
Weaving Confessional, a drama in one act
Forgive me, for I have sinned. It has been, like, forever since my last confession.
What is your sin, my child?
I have neglected my inkle loom and only have time for work and reading the unimaginably dry writings of rich, dead white guys who thought they could solve the world's problems.
Do you wish to weave again?
Oh yes, very much. So very, very much.
Then you must quit your job, give up graduate school and sell your body to buy yarn and thread.
Gasp! NOooooo...
Fin


1 comment:
Ahhhhh....only in the south would a pick up truck be an advertisement for mobile homes!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment