Work Stuff

I learned today that as of October 1, I will be promoted to the head of my section. Woo-hoo! No one is certain whether there will be any money for a raise (ah, bureaucracy) but it will look good on my resume. More responsibility! Yea! I'll even be supervising people, and if you know me in person, you're probably in hysterics right now. Me, a boss?! That's a hoot.

Mwahahahahahahaha!
I hope I don't have to tell someone to work on their personal hygiene or something equally uncomfortable. Nah, I know these folks and they're cool. They don't need actual supervision, they do their jobs well. Thank goodness!

2 comments:

cladee said...

Congrats on the prooooomotion! I am jealous, but in a good way. :) I already miss ya'll too. Please tell eerebody I say hello. I'll try to come by sometime in the next week or so for some Saigon Deli. mmmmmmmm.....

*Put it in your mouth!*
*Put it in your mouth and suck em and suck em and suck em*

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Congratulations on your promotion!! As boss, will this allow you to give yourself some "office" time where you could secretly knit????? LOL!!!

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern