I made my first order with Annie's Attic, a crochet and knitting catalog. I ordered a beginner's sock KIT, but what I got was only a pattern. No beginner-friendly advice or dumbing down, just a pattern. How can they call a pattern a KIT and how can they call your average knitting pattern a beginner's pattern?!
Has anyone else had a problem with Annie's Attic?
A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits
How to Speak Southern


2 comments:
OMG what a crock!!! It didn't even come with yarn? I have found that with most of the crochet instructions I have ordered, hints and tips are not included. I usually have to "start" the project at least 4 times until I can make sense of the instructions. Good luck though!!! I have complete faith in you. I found the cutest pattern for a baby blanket/nap-pad/sleeping bag thingy that I am dying to make. Hurry up and start incubating a fetus!!!
I remembered last night that during our lunch the other day, I cut you off when you were telling me about the skirt! I am so sorry! I just remember telling you I didn't have time to wear a new skirt anyway. No worries about it dollface. :)
I would definitely contact customer service and have a "Come To Jesus" meeting with them!! That is ridiculous to advertise as a kit!!
Post a Comment