Help, I'm blogging and I can't shut up!

I have some allergy issues and I'm being a total baby about it. I just had a sinus infection 6 weeks ago, migraines from hell, just finished a round of antibiotics for a UTI, now I have every syptom on the Nyquil commercial. It sucks because I haven't had allergy problems until recently. I got headaches, but not the hay fever mess. But now I do.



I just got back from spending a small fortune at CVS. The cashier checked my I.D. I bought so much cold medicine and vitamins she thought I was going to make meth with the stuff. The fact that I was sniffing like like a coke head and dripping from two orifices in my face with swollen eyeballs and breathing through my mouth must have made her think I was a junkie rather than an allergy sufferer.



While I was buying every immune system booster I could find, I noticed the display for Alli. for those of you have no trouble bending over to tie your shoes, let me break it down for you. It's the new diet wonder pill that's been approved by the FDA to block fat absorption. It sounds great until you read the fine print. I was considering taking these pills until I saw on their website that adverse effects include "oily discharge". They also recommend taking a change of underwear and wearing dark colored pants while takingit. They can't fool me! That's just a fancy way of saying you will lose control of your sphincter muscle, which will produce racing stripes in your drawers. I don't need to pay big money for that, I can just eat at Captain D's and get the same effect. That is a serious drawback, folks. Click HERE for a related video at Youtube!


I took some shots of some of my four-legged neices and nephew this weekend. Personally, I think they're all supermodels, but I am biased.

2 comments:

cladee said...

Sorry to hear your sinuses are acting up. I hope you are feeling better by Friday!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Milne baby pics. The one with Koozie asking to send help is hilarious.

Crazy For Yarn In Alabama said...

Sorry you feel so bad...but just picturing you standing at the counter and the clerk thinking you are a druggie just cracked me up!!!

I too thought about trying Alli...thank goodness for fine print!! LOL!!

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern