The dog collar is finished! Halleluiah! If you can get past the stitching (which a blind, armless monkey could have done better) it's pretty cool. I never claimed to have sewing abilities. That's what Singer and Kenmore are for. Now baby Disco can have another collar, for when she's feeling pretty and girlie. I'm kinda proud - it's my first "real" weaving project. Pardon me while I pat myself on the back (pat, pat).
Now on to the banjo strap. I've got the colors picked out. It's daring, I know, but I will be venturing beyond two colors for this band. In fact, there will be a total of FOUR colors represented in this accessory. I've begun the warp, but haven't progressed far because I've been sick (cough, cough) and I was on the computer all day looking for house plans. But that's for another post...


2 comments:
Sweet! The collar she is wearing now is almost too small for her. She is growing like a weed!!!
Show me Disco!! I love the collar!!
Post a Comment