Some camera stuff

I took a few pictures a two local parks this weekend, but I don't have any magical photos to show off. I was just trying to get used to the camera. The camera and software have so many bells and whistles! I still haven't gotten it all figured out, and I think it may go fairly slowly for a bit. Bear with me.










I think the photo of the bird would have been great if I could've found a spot that allowed me to get its face without the willow in front of it, but there was no such spot.




Check out this spider!!!!!!!!! This is without a doubt the biggest one I've seen "in the wild". It was several inches long. I enlarged it a bit with some software (but couldn't figure out how to save the edited image) and I could see all its eyes. CREEPY.







I like these photos of an outside wall a reconstructed fort.



























1 comment:

Bev said...

Great pics, gross spider. Did you see our Worm?

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern