I Will Survive


Okay, I know everyone is on the edge of their seat, waiting for an update on my sinuses and stomach contents.


Turns out the antibiotics I was taking made me sick. Apparently, lots of people have trouble with this particular kind, and I am one of those lucky individuals. Now I'm taking a different kind and am no longer kneeling at the porcelain throne and my sinus issue is clearing up. Thank you, modern medicine. Of course, the incantation and chicken may have worked just as well. :)



I have made progress on the banjo strap. It has been a little slow because of my heddle issues but it's moving along now.


AND...


My camera and lens were mailed to me so I now have a working digital camera to use whenever I see fit. Yea!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited! FINALLY. I'm going to take pictures all weekend and annoy everyone with e mails of my spectacular photo achievements.

5 comments:

Bev said...

Your banjo strap looks AWESOME. Glad to hear your stomach contents are staying just that. I can't wait to see your pics. luvu

cladee said...

OMG it is turning out sooo pretty!!!

Bev said...

SO glad to hear you're feeling better! Best of luck on that strap. The camera takes great pics by the way- glad you finally get to use it. I'd go insane having to wait. Patience is still not my thing.
luvu

Anonymous said...

hey mandy mac - i love reading your blog. even when i'm reading the sad parts, no lens, bowing to the irreverent queen, fat warps, etc. i'm still laughing out loud. miss ya bunches. xoxoxo's - linda

Anonymous said...

hey mandy mac - i love reading your blog. even the sad stuff (no lense, bowing to the irreverent queen, fat warp threads, etc), i'm still laughin'. miss you bunches, xoxoxo's
linda

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern