How to Speak Southern
Archaeology News
Archaeology News
I
heart
fiber art!
Please Sign My Guestbook at the Bottom of the Page
If I were a Southpark Character
Respect my authoritah! Seriously, you guys...
Me, an Avatar
Why a blog, you ask?
I wanted to have a simple way for my loved ones who are far, far away to keep up with me, see what's new in my world.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
2008
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
▼
2007
(90)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
▼
July
(21)
Southernism of the Day
Randomocity
Help with some HTML issues
Get Your Craft on and Help Those in Need
Southernism of the Day
Randomness
Outdoor Photography
Yummy, Easy Recipe
New Knitting Adventure
Southernism of the Day
Looking for Fantastic Jewelry?
What I Did on My Summer Vacation, by Mother of Purl
We're Baaaaack...
Southernism of the Day
Things to come...
Southernism of the Day
Southernism of the Day
Aw, Look, My First Finger Weaving
I Give You...the Green Trapezoid
Sticks and Stones
Southernism of the Day
►
June
(22)
►
May
(17)
Labels
Disco/collar
(1)
Fiber Arts
(7)
Food
(1)
General Complaints
(1)
Herbs
(2)
Knitting
(14)
Lists
(4)
My life
(11)
outdoors
(1)
Photography
(5)
Randomocity
(4)
Sewing
(1)
Southernisms
(19)
Things You Don't See Every Day
(1)
Weaving
(8)
Weaving and complaining
(2)
Links I dig, and you should too
1 Crafty Bitch
Alabama Knitters
ClaDesigns
Craftster
Crazy Aunt Purl
Deep Fried Kudzu
Medieval Silkwork
Natalie Dee
Not Martha
Posie Gets Cozy
Threadbared
About Me
Mother of Purl
View my complete profile
Fiber Arts Bloggers
Join
|
List
|
Previous
|
Next
|
Random
|
Previous
|
List
|
Next
|
Aw, Look, My First Finger Weaving
M'kay, here are the pictures of the Peruvian flat braid I promised. Not very impressive, is it? I love the Thick n Quick Wool Ease yarn I used but it isn't quite right for this project. I need coarser wool that isn't quite as stretchy, I do believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits
How to Speak Southern
No comments:
Post a Comment