Yummy, Easy Recipe

I don't often share recipes because I don't cook much and am therefore in no position to instruct others. However, I found this recipe on COOKS.COM and it is super easy and soooooo tasty. Seriously, if it weren't I wouldn't have attempted it. I like that it is baked rather than fried. Although I am Southern born and bred, I try to avoid fried foods when I can. I rarely fry anything except eggs.

Baked Salmon Croquettes
2 small cans salmon, drained (approx. 1 1/2 cup, to your taste)
2 slices bread, broken up
1/2 tsp. salt
1 small onion, approx. 1/4 cup
2 tbsp. chopped green pepper
6 tbsp. mayonnaise
3/4 cup dry bread crumbs or cracker crumbs
Blend well and shape into patties. Dip in dry bread crumbs. Place on ungreased pan. Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 minutes.

No comments:

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern