Outdoor Photography

On Saturday I attended an Outdoor/Wildlife Seminar at a local refuge. After a brief lesson we were turned loose to take photos then come back and let the instructor critique them. It was so cool! I had a great time hiking the trails and taking pictures. It was noon, so most of the wildlife was hiding in cool, dark places but I did get a few floral and architectural shots. Meanwhile, DH was working down at the family hunting property and on the way back spotted a deck that had been left when someone moved a mobile home. He stopped at the nearest house and ended up buying it an hauling it home! We are going to put it on the back of our hunting cabin. I mean seriously, an entire deck. That's odd to me. But I'm glad, because now we can cook out on the deck in style!

No comments:

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern