Help with some HTML issues

Okay, I am kinda computer stupid, which may be obvious to many of you. So riddle me this: why is there no image on my Weavering or Fiber Arts Bloggers windows on the right-hand side of the page? It looks weird without them. I pasted the html code thingy just like I was instructed but it didn't do right. Help!

Once again I am bemoaning the fact that I must waste my days in an office rather than producing stunning fiber arts projects. I could get alot of knitting, weaving and sewing accomplished in 40 hours per week. I have lots of leave time accrued, so maybe I should take a few days off to do nothing but releasing my creativity with fiber. Now there's a thought... Would it count as sick leave instead since I have fiber fever?

At this moment I am jonesing for an Ashford 32" rigid heddle loom. I have toyed with this idea for months now and have finally decided that my life will not be complete without one. It would be perfect for the kind of weaving I want to do. It's only money. But should I buy it before or after I buy a macro lens for my camera? If I could only learn to produce gold coins at will like a female Criss Angel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya...thinking the same thing at work right now.

Your HTML problem - the code that Weavering gives you assumes that you will upload the image to your own Internet server and so you have to insert the correct link to the image in your code.

After the center tag, leave the link in the a href tag alone (http://fibernut.com/weavering.htm)Next, in the img src tag, change the link to where you stored the image.

For example, I had to change the link to http://slowlysheturned.net/jazzcat/images/weavering1.gif.

I have no idea if any of this will look right in the comments!

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern