Weaver Fever

Have you ever been on Ebay, you know, just looking at stuff, 'cuz you're not gonna buy anything, you're just browsing, but if a good deal pops up, maybe, well no, you shouldn't buy anything today?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

In a moment of what I like to call "Weaver Fever" I accidentally bid on a loom. Granted, it was a good deal (I think) and I may eventually need one of these looms, but I really don't need it now. It's too much loom for me. It's an older LeClerc Dorothy table loom. The shipping from CANADA was half as much as the price of the friggin' loom! I really need to limit my Ebay searches to items available in the United States. At least it didn't ship from Australia. Lesson learned. (BTW, if anyone is interested you can e mail me for more info on the loom. I'm trying to unload it now.)

1 comment:

cladee said...

I had to comment on your label, weaving and complaining. lol!!

A Southerner's adventures in fiber arts and other worthy pursuits

How to Speak Southern